Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Quest To Win New Jersey Pick 3 Lottery Every Day



I have always been fascinated by the lottery and I often play the lottery. I have done tons of research over the years on lottery systems, but never implemented them. This was mostly because I never felt that I could win on a regular basis. Well lately I have been thinking that I should use some of my spreadsheet skills and tinker with different methods for fun and see what I would have done for the week without loosing or winning any money.

That brings me to start this blog. I could not find much of anything for New Jersey Pick 3 that does not involve ancient tips and pay sites. I am not trying to sell anyone anything, and I invite you along for the ride and who knows if I can figure this game out maybe we can all win some cash.

For this blog (and my busy schedule) I am going to be only considering the NJ Pick 3 evening draws for my tests. If I wanted to play in all honesty twice a day is a bit much to track and bet on a regular basis, so that is why I decided to only use the evening draws.

I will buy my first "tickets" tomorrow and see how I do. I will keep a tally and and the end of the week see if I would have won or lost. Tonight I put together a Hot/Cold chart by number and position. Here it is with the last ten draws:

Until I figure out something else click on the link: NJ Pick 3 Hot/Cold Chart for a PDF file.



No comments:

Post a Comment